Oasis Energy understands to stay on top we must have a team of talented people. Our team members earn competitive compensation, top notch benefits, and experience an enjoyable work environment.
Review the career opportunities available at Oasis Energy below. If you think you've got the skills and talent we need, contact us to take the next step.
If you are interested in a position at Oasis Energy email your resume to
. Make sure to include the title of the position you are applying for.
The best way to find out about career opportunies with Oasis Energy is to follow us on...
Facebook - facebook.com/OASISENERGYcom
Twitter - twitter.com/OASISENERGYcom
Google+ - plus.google.com/100736001418485657416/
Job positions are often posted a full week in advance on our social media sites before we post them to the job search sites. So make sure to "like" our facebook page or "follow" us on Twitter or Google+. We are hiring more positions in the near future.
| Sales Team Leader – B2B Electricity & Gas Field Sales
|Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Overview: Seeking a hands-on, field SALES LEADER able to recruit, train, manage and motivate a team of sales agents for sale of electricity and gas utility service to small-mid sized commercial business. You will manage a field sales territory covering BGE and PEPCO utility service areas through hands-on leadership of 8-10 sales agents.
Leadership, self-motivation and the ability to operate independently to obtain desired results are the most essential attributes being sought. Responsibility for and success with previous team leadership, team building and team coaching responsibilities highly desired. Previous Business-2-Business sales experience a plus.
Team Leader will travel infrequently overnight to sell in various portions of the largest utility market areas, and to act as a temporary coach/startup mentor in new states as the sales teams there come on board. This is a salaried position with considerable bonus and incentive opportunities based on the success of the sales team at large and individual contributions to that success. Compensation package includes medical and insurance benefits and paid holidays.
Desired Skills and Experience
- -#1 attribute being sought is LEADERSHIP-- and the accountability, flexibility, integrity and trust that comes with all those intangible attributes that go into making a leader.
- -The ability and flexibility to travel and assist in other geographic territories if needed on infrequent, temporary assignments. This is important as we grow into new areas and want to export your knowledge and expertise.
- -Demonstrated work successes that highlight organized, disciplined and goal oriented work methodologies in previous working environment(s) will be explored in detail. We can train you to sell energy products--But we expect you to bring with you the other key attributes that will be essential to success for both of us.
- -A Military VETERAN with leadership experience will be given strong preference.
- -Utility industry or related commercial Business-2-Business sales success highly desirable but not required.
- -Ability to pass criminal background and drug use tests is a must.
| Bilingual Customer Service / Retention Representative
|Location: Houston, Texas (Westchase Area)
Overview: The representative will be responsible for reducing customer churn using retention techniques. This person will handle inbound and outbound cancellation requests for residential and commercial accounts, accurately track and process all saves and cancellations in the retention database, and assist with handling customers in several deregulated markets across the country. Oasis Energy is committed to providing outstanding customer service and candidate must personify this attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include but are not limited to the following:
- -Handle inbound and outbound cancellation requests from residential and commercial customers
- -Reduce churn through the use of effective saves/sales techniques
- -Accurately track saves and cancellations in the retention database
- -Actively maintain high customer contact through diligent outbound calling
- -Overcome customer objections with clear presentations and effective negotiation skills
- -Field incoming customer service calls, assuming responsibility to resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner
- -Research account status and identify account issues
- -Ability to readily adapt to industry and department changes quickly and with ease
- -Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when dealing with agitated customers
- -Ability to work a flexible schedule including schedules that will involve hours outside of normal business hours Monday thru Saturday
- -Attentive to detail and committed to high quality customer service and resolution
- -Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- -Willingness to identify problems and suggest process improvement
- -Successful multitasking abilities
- -Exhibits positive team spirit, and posses strong interpersonal skills
- -Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- -Other duties as assigned
- -1+ year(s) of call center retention experience
- -Inbound and outbound call center sales experience required
- -Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- -Some college coursework preferred
- -Strong sales drive and detail oriented
- -Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- -Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- -Ability to sit for extended periods of time without much movement.
The above job description does not denote guarantee of employment.